Friday, October 26, 2018

Retrograde

My Retrograde blanket by Shelby Shea's Stitches is moving right along!  I am really happy with how the colors (Lion Brand Mandala in Pegasus and Lion Brand Ice Cream Big Scoop in Cookies and Cream) are working together so far.  I am getting ready to change to a new skein of Mandala (in Valkyrie), so it will be interesting to see how that changes things up.

Here's my blanket after completing Section 2...


...and Section 3:


Section 4 was released earlier this week, and I am happy that I am more or less keeping up with a CAL (for once 😆).  Of course, now my Ubuntu is sitting on the coffee table waiting for my attention...hopefully this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post-Thanksgiving Catching Up

Where did the last couple of weeks go?  Between the kids' activities, visitors from out of town, and medical appointments, I am just now...